Coronavirus prevention at TBSC - July 2021
Using guidance from the Government and the RYA we have updated our plan for a phased return to normality. This builds on the Overall Covid Risk Assessment for the club, the Covid Guidance documents we issued last year and provides a path to re-opening.
The club and clubhouse are open with the following restrictions
1. Changing room numbers restricted to 6 (mens) and 4 (ladies) at any one time - showers remain closed
2. We ask that members wear face masks when walking around within the clubhouse
3. Seated service inside - hatch self-service outside
4. Hatch window, balcony door and race tower doors remain open to allow flow of air during club programmed events
5. We will continue with our track and trace forms and the Covid Colleague role will remain in force on busy days
We will continue to review our guidance and any updates will be shared with our members and held on the website. All our members have a copy of our plans and I know will respect and support our approach. Any feedback on our plans is welcome.
Ian Mills (Commodore) on behalf of the TBSC and the Committee